FUN THINGS TO DO
Upcoming Festivals & Events
Colorado Hot Springs
Thaw out this spring at one of Colorado's premier hot springs! Rest, relax and renew after a winter of outdoor recreation.
Explore a Colorado CastleDid you know Colorado is home to six castles?! In a recent UCHealth post, 6 castles in Colorado: These regal castles are great for hikes, getaways, teas or tours, we learn about the gems listed below that hold court in our own backyard!
The Great Outdoors
One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could spend an entire summer exploring. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!