FUN THINGS TO DO
Find Your Fun & Adventure!
Making summer plans? Consider exploring the wonders of southern Colorado! Try the zip line or take a gondola ride at the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park, get some sand between your toes at The Great Sand Dunes National Park or head a little north to experience the fossil history of Colorado at the Florissant Fossil Beds. If you have a little more time, take a scenic drive on the San Juan Skyway - this 236-mile loop takes you through some of the most breathtaking scenery in the region, including the historic mining town of Durango, the picturesque town of Telluride, and the rugged San Juan Mountains. Southern Colorado is a beautiful and diverse region that offers visitors a wide range of natural and cultural attractions.
The Great Outdoors
One of the great things about living on the Colorado Front Range is that we have easy access to one of the best outdoor playgrounds in the world, the Rocky Mountains. Couple that with community open space and trails, and you could spend an entire summer exploring. Check out some of the quick links below and enjoy!
- Explore Community Trails & Open Space: Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Johnstown-Milliken, Estes Park
- Larimer County Open Spaces & Trails
- Weld County Open Spaces & Trails
- Poudre River Trail Corridor
- Rocky Mountain National Park
- The Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forests and Pawnee National Grassland
- Pawnee National Grassland
Be sure to check out our Community Calendar for a detailed breakdown of how you can support and connect with our communities!